Tuesday, August 26, 2014

T.A.R.D.I.F Part 4

Hello everybody! Yesterday was a bit hectic, otherwise I would have put this up sooner. Addressing copyrights: I do not own Doctor Who, or this would totally be a spin-off or something. I also don't own any books I may mention. I don't really even own Rory! The ideas I have are based on this prompt, Doctor Who, and my friend Torra's brilliant idea.

The older man turned around slowly, his large eyes magnified by his twelve inch glasses. He stopped when his eyes fell on Madison.

"My boy, I think your right." he said in the same lispy voice from earlier. "This is a girls lavatory!"
He acted as though he was the first to ever discover such a thing, as though the boy next to him should be happy to see the like.

"Yes," the boy spoke up "But, Keeper, where have we landed?"

"Landed?" Madison shrieked. "What's all this nonsense about landed? You just walked through a mirror into the Ladies room, you didn't land anywhere!"

The older man looked at her without blinking for several minutes. When he finally answered her it was slowly, like he was thinking of every word.

"My dear girl, what is your name?"

"My name," she snapped "is Madison. I'm certainly not 'dear', and I'm no 'girl'. I'm 21. Who on Earth are you?"

The man chuckled. "My name," he said "is The Keeper. Keeper for short, if you like. This young man here," he patted the boy on the back, none too gently either "Is Rory. I rescued him from- well that's not important. The important thing is, is your last name Finn?"

"No, it's Tulle. Why is that-"

"Never mind that, Rory may I speak with you?"


TIME! That's all for now. Hope I've hooked you. Read the rest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment