Saturday, August 23, 2014

T.A.R.D.I.F Part 3

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had driving lessons and I just didn't have time. But I'm doing it now and that's what's important right? 
Addressing copyrights: I do not own Doctor Who, or this would totally be a spin-off or something. I also don't own any books I may mention. I don't really even own Rory! (you'll see) The ideas I have are based on this prompt, Doctor Who, and my friend Torra's brilliant idea. 
Now that's all out of the way, I'll write!

As Madison was puzzling over the impossibility of this, a voice rang out through one of the adjoining corridors. It sounded old and had a slight lisp, but was definitely male.
"RORY! Do you know where I put the aster wires?"
"No," Answered another voice, which must have been Rory. "I don't even know what those are!"
"Well, tell me if you see them. Oh, and look where we landed, would you."

Madison realized that, as the room had no windows, the only way "Rory" would be able to look out was through the door. The one she assumed she was standing directly in front of. She quickly shut the mirror, not wanting either of it's apparent inhabitants to see her.

Just as she moved out sight the mirror swung open again. A teenage boy with floppy brown hair brown hair poked his head out. He looked around for a moment, then his face started turning red. He ducked back into the mirror.

Madison slowly made her way to the door. She was about halfway there when the mirror opened again. she froze. This time an old man walked out. The same boy followed close behind him. The old man wore what looked like an old suit, but it was hard to tell with all the randomly drawn scribbles and seemingly meaningless rags sticking out of it. The boy, meanwhile was wearing a purple T-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket. Perfectly normal, except for the Roman gladius hanging at his side.

Ooooo! Who could these new characters be? I'd tell you, but in the immortal words of River Song; Spoilers! From here on out it's probably gonna be a lot more sci-fi-fantasy-ish so I hope you like that kinda stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment