Saturday, October 25, 2014

T.A.R.D.I.F Part 5

Okay, first off; in so sorry this took so long. A lot has happened since my last post, and I just forgot. But I'm here now.
DISCLAIMER: I do not own dr. who or any other not so hidden Easter eggs. 

       Chapter 2
"I believe," The Keeper said, "that we have entered reality."

"Reality?" Rory asked incredulously, "I thought you made that up, to scare me."

The Keeper looked at him curiously. "Did work?"

Rory shrugged. "Not after the Minotaur. After him I figured-"

"Yes, yes never mind that now." The Keeper interrupted. "The problem at hand is how to explain to this poor girl how we got here."

"Keeper," Rory exclaimed "you aren't thinking of telling her the truth?"

"And why shouldn't I?" The old man huffed. "She seems perfectly reasonable to me."

"She'd never believe you. I didn't believe you when we first met."

The older man wagged a finger. "But you came round, didn't you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment