Saturday, October 25, 2014

My poor blog

I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. I've had a lot going on. For instance, I got an iPhone with a blogger app, so now I can post on the go. 

I promise I will have more reviews and short stories to come, just have patience.

As to what those will be: I'm planning on a review for pride and prejudice, and another short story. 

I would like to talk, at this point, about the short stories. My dream is to be a writer someday. Writing short(ish) stories here is the best way for me to get feedback. I know not everyone likes fanfics, and that's okay, I understand. But please don't hate on me because I write it. Writing is hard! It makes it easier on me to start with someone/thing I know pretty well. If you don't like, your loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment