OK next book, The Seventeenth Swap. Sorry it's so short.
The main character, Eric Greene, has a baby sitting job for a crippled little boy. The little boy, Jimmy, wants a pair of red cowboy boots. Eric goes all over town trying to swap enough stuff to get the money to buy them while they are on sale. He nearly gives up a couple of times, but he makes new friends that encourage him to keep at it. He finally gets enough money to buy the boots, with not a second of the sale to spare.
I give this book a 19 out of 100 because it was only vaguely interesting. Sorry again that this one was so short, not a lot really happened, and I didn't want to talk about the individual swaps. Overall I think this book had an important message on not giving up. I just think that it could have been made a bit more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment