OK everybody! Sorry it took so long for me to post. It is summer. And I tend to be a bit lazy during summer. I will try to post these next few closer together. Also, small ad, if I get 15 comments on Circle of Life I will try to post more of it, and 15 from the same person doth not countith.
So Momma found this new (to us) author called Brandon Mull. He's really good, and we love all his series. Yes I said series. he has written three book series; Candy Shop War, Beyonders, and (my favorite) Fablehaven. We are also listening to three book series on audio; Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and the Guardians of Ga'Hoole. This isn't it either. These are just my "ones in progress." I actually read a lot more than that. So, again, I'll try to be quicker. Yours in writing, Boo
No comments:
Post a Comment