Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog!  We are going to have so much fun!  Boo and I are going to be writing book reviews of all shapes and sizes.  Boo is mainly writing for her school purposes.  I'm lucky because I get to read for fun.  :)  I like to read a lot of YA fiction and a LOT of fantasy, but I also enjoy mysteries and historical novels.  Boo, what do you like to read?

Well, while school has me read lots of historical fiction I enjoy reading fantasy fiction. Stuff like dragons and other worlds really gets me going. But I am learning to like other books too. historical fiction is not as bad as i once thought it was. I also like how-to books. Even if I never do what they say, they are fun to look at.Also we both enjoy musicals, if you count that as books.

For the most part, Boo will be doing most of the book reviews, and we will also be doing individual book reviews.  But our first... that will be the best one!  We are going to be reviewing Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.  Boo read the abridged version, and I read the unabridged.  Our next post will be our very first joint review.

For now, we hope you sit back, relax, maybe pick up a nice hot cup of cocoa, and read!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment